Our goal is to be a positive presence in the regions where we operate, by providing responsible and sustainable development, resulting in value for host countries and local communities as well as for our own shareholders and employees.
Pharos’s joint-operations have achieved an outstanding record of safety and have contributed to national economic growth through local sourcing, employment, training and industry upskilling.
We are committed to doing business honestly, ethically and safely. We manage our risks and seek to minimise any potential adverse impacts. We aim to align our practices and operations with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, and contribute to host country development goals, such as access to energy.
- 316 Tonnes CO2e per 1,000 tonnes of hydrocarbon produced by equity share in 2021
- 3 oil/chemical spills (quantities greater than 100 litres) in Egypt in 2021
- $500,000 Combined total training levies in Vietnam and Egypt for investment in industry capacity building in 2021
- $265,000 Community and charitable investments supporting 12 social projects in Vietnam through the HLHVJOC Charitable Donation Programme in 2021
- 100% El Fayum oil, 100% TGT & CNV oil sold domestically in 2021, contributing to host country development goals and access to energy
- $198.2m Taxes and royalties to host governments, includes $146.7m host governments share of production entitlements in 2021
- 100% of staff receive anti-bribery and corruption training by YE 2021
- 0 Lost Time Injury events across Group operations in 2021
- 60% Female employees at corporate level in London in 2021