Pharos Energy plc, an independent oil and gas exploration and production company, is pleased to announce that it has been notified of the signature by the Egyptian Minister of Petroleum and Mineral...
Agile, decisive & productive
Our production, development and exploration assets in Egypt and Vietnam place Pharos in a good position for future growth.
Pharos have established, valuable assets in Vietnam, with production at two fields (TGT & CNV) and further potential for growth from two additional exploration blocks (125 & 126). We have been present in Vietnam since 1997.
The addition of the El Fayum concession in Egypt has diversified our portfolio, increased our exploration prospects, doubled our reserve position and established extensive new production resources and will provide a solid platform for future expansions.
We act responsibly and have an exceptional safety record by focusing on efficiency and diligent, practical management.
Where we operate
High quality oil production operations and development assets and exploration blocks, building our scale and creating significant opportunities.
Established and valuable assets, with production at two fields and further potential for growth from two additional exploration blocks.
Creating a strategic hub in North Africa and the Middle East
Pharos is currently operating in Egypt and has a focus in the MENA region in addition to its traditional operating hub in South East Asia through responsible management of its current portfolio and careful selection of new opportunities.Find out more
Benefiting countries & communities
We take our role in society very seriously. We are committed to open, transparent communication, and taking a rigorous, conscientious approach to the environment, our role in society, our business practices and ethics, and how we relate to people.Find out more
- 340 tonnes CO2e per thousand tonnes of hydrocarbon produced by equity share in 2022
- 1 oil/chemical spills (quantities greater than 100 litres) in Egypt in 2022
- $500,000 Combined total training levies in Vietnam and Egypt for investment in industry capacity building in 2022
- $198,000 Community and charitable investments supporting 9 social projects in Vietnam through the HLHVJOC Charitable Donation Programme in 2022
- 100% El Fayum Oil — Sold and used domestically, contributing to host country development goals and access to energy in 2022
- 100% CNV Oil — Sold and used domestically, contributing to host country development goals and access to energy in 2022
- $245.3m Taxes and royalties to host governments, includes $169.5m host governments share of production entitlements in 2022
- 100% Percentage of staff receiving anti-bribery and corruption training as at YE 2022
- 0 Lost Time Injury events in Vietnam since inception
- c.65% Female employees in London in 2022
Pharos Energy plc, an independent oil and gas exploration and production company, is pleased to announce that the Third Amendment to the El Fayum Concession Agreement has been signed by His Excelle...
Pharos Energy plc, an independent oil and gas exploration and production company, is pleased to announce that, on Sunday 26 December 2021, the Egyptian Parliament approved the Third Amendment to it...