Benefiting communities & countries
Our aim is to add value in everything we do through responsible, efficient and safe energy production
We take our role in society very seriously. We are committed to open, transparent communication, and taking a rigorous, conscientious approach to the environment, our role in society, our business practices and ethics, and how we relate to people.
That includes all our stakeholders: the people who work with us directly and indirectly, those who live where we operate, and the host governments and authorities that regulate our activities.
- 273 tonnes CO2e per tonnes of hydrocarbon produced
- 0 oil/chemical spills (quantities greater than 100 litres)
- $300,000 Total training levy in Vietnam for investment in industry capacity building
- $209,408 community and charitable investments supporting 12 partnerships and projects in Vietnam
- 100% CNV Oil — Contributing to host country development goals and access to energy
- 71% TGT Oil — Contributing to host country development goals and access to energy
- $202.4m taxes and royalties paid to host governments
- 100% of staff receive anti-bribery and corruption training
- 0 Lost time injury frequency rate (number of lost time injuries per million man-hours)
- 0 Fatal accident frequency rate (number of fatal accidents per hundred million man-hours)