Benefiting communities & countries
Our aim is to add value in everything we do through responsible, efficient and safe energy production
We take our role in society very seriously. We are committed to open, transparent communication, and taking a rigorous, conscientious approach to the environment, our role in society, our business practices and ethics, and how we relate to people.
That includes all our stakeholders: the people who work with us directly and indirectly, those who live where we operate, and the host governments and authorities that regulate our activities.
- 254 tonnes CO2e per thousand tonnes of hydrocarbon produced by equity share in 2020
- 4 oil/chemical spills (quantities greater than 100 litres)
- $500,000 Combined total training levies in Vietnam and Egypt for investment in industry capacity building in 2020
- $245,191 Community and charitable investments supporting 9 partnerships and projects in Vietnam through the HLHVJOC Charitable Donation Programme and 3 community projects in Egypt through Petrosilah in 2020
- 100% El Fayum Oil — Sold and used domestically, contributing to host country development goals and access to energy in 2020
- c.74% TGT & CNV Oil — Sold and used domestically, contributing to host country development goals and access to energy in 2020
- $150.9m Taxes and royalties to host governments in 2020, includes $113.7m host governments share of production entitlements
- 100% Percentage of staff receiving anti-bribery and corruption training by 02 February 2021
- 0 Lost time injury in Vietnam
- 1 fatal accident in Egypt. Remedial actions taken to strengthen controls within subcontractors to minimise risk of any future recurrence