Benefiting communities & countries
Our aim is to add value in everything we do through responsible, efficient and safe energy production
We take our role in society very seriously. We are committed to open, transparent communication, and taking a rigorous, conscientious approach to the environment, our role in society, our business practices and ethics, and how we relate to people.
That includes all our stakeholders: the people who work with us directly and indirectly, those who live where we operate, and the host governments and authorities that regulate our activities.
- 316 tonnes CO2e per thousand tonnes of hydrocarbon produced by equity share in 2022
- 3 oil/chemical spills (quantities greater than 100 litres)
- $500,000 Combined total training levies in Vietnam and Egypt for investment in industry capacity building in 2021
- $265,000 Community and charitable investments supporting 12 partnerships and projects in Vietnam through the HLHVJOC Charitable Donation Programme in 2021
- 100% El Fayum Oil — Sold and used domestically, contributing to host country development goals and access to energy in 2021
- 100% TGT & CNV Oil — Sold and used domestically, contributing to host country development goals and access to energy in 2021
- $198.2m Taxes and royalties to host governments, includes $146.7m host governments share of production entitlements in 2021
- 100% Percentage of staff receiving anti-bribery and corruption training as at YE 2021
- 0 Zero Lost Time Injury events across Group operations in 2021
- 60% Female employees at corporate level in London in 2021